We currently have a team of more than 500 people developing national and international projects, both in our own Technical Office and in the facilities of our clients.
We are looking for a reliable Railway Systems Technical Lead and Design Manager working wirhin the EDP framework for HS2 in a design tasks based to work on a project of 6-12 months in Birmingham (UK) for one of our main clients.
Possibility to continue in other projects upon completion.
You will be responsible for budgeting, organization, implementation and scheduling of the projects.
-Coordination of the Railway system design team (in the UK and also abroad) and the engagement with HS2 stakeholders: signalling, telecoms, track, OCS, Safety, EMC etc.
Collaborate to work in a multidisciplinary HS2 design task including civils, buildings, train operation, maintenance and railway systems; and also including the production of the Tender technical specifications.
Day to day management of railway systems engineering activities including chairing interdisciplinary technical discussions, reviewing technical drawings and reports and guiding discipline leads when in disagreement, identifying best practices from projects abroad and propose bespoke solutions. The design team will based in the UK.
– Managing the interfaces with other contracts (design teams) within HS2 through interface control documents and SADs System Architectures
– Leading the Depot Signalling interface with main line package, with specific discussions of ATO and conventional signalling interface.
– Review and approval of all Designs to ensure coordination between design disciplines.
– Engaging with the Task Lead (Project manager) and reporting to the Task design manager
– Identifying opportunities to add value and propose service to existing and new clients within HS2
Benefits you will have at your workplace:
-Young and dynamic work environment
- Localidad DUBLIN
- Sueldo € 39,000 / year
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Requisitos '-ETCS/ERTMS knowledgeable expert. -Preferably Chartered. -Previously accepted as a CEM/CRE on projects. -Railway systems background, with special knowledge in signalling but also with Multi Disciplinary Experience. -Depot previous experience. -Ability to manage and work within multidisciplinary design teams, coordinating them and ensuring the quality required through the assurance processes. -Good communication and personal skills, capable of building strong relations with the client, based on technical background and professional behaviour.
- Nombre de empresa Employment Consultant specialized in Informatics, Telecommunications, Technologies and Engineering.