Company with a history in Business Consulting, Data Engineering and Investments in early stage technology companies in Europe. Aptitude is now looking to build out its differentiated IT Consulting business with a strong focus on Cloud enabled real-time streaming data and AI to solve real business problems. In order to do this, Aptitude is looking to attract people that have a mix of skills in order to collaborate on new and emerging technology projects.
Node.js/React JS developers
Are seeking a Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js. This person’s primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain, as well as coordinate with the client team working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will be committed to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design and quality product.
– Developing new user-facing features using React.js
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
– Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
– Other business duties as assigned
– Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
– Knowledge in TypeScript, preferably v3.4 or later
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
– Experience with Node.js
– Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
– Familiarity with RESTful APIs
-Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
– Back end development experience.
– Exceptional business level English (C1), your English level will be tested.
If you are technically appropriate and business astute, excellent communications and ambition to join a quality focused company with like-minded clients, then please apply. We are looking forward to meeting you.
- Localidad LONDON
- Sueldo € 30,000 - € 45,000 year
- Nº de vacantes 1
- Exceptional business level English (C1)
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Experience with Node.js
- Nombre de empresa Company with a history in Business Consulting, Data Engineering and Investments